VH-1 is a home healthcare Oxygen Concentrator that can take good care of your and your family's health. The lightweight and compact design makes it easy to carry around. It can also operate in the car with a car adaptor (available in our store--150W Car Power Inverter, meeting your oxygen need anytime and anywhere.
VARON 1-7L/min Home Oxygen Concentrator VH-1
- US: about 3-6 Business Days (Note: We do not support PoBox addresses)
- Other: about 7-15 Business Days
- Size: 12*8.43*11.02 (L*W*H) Inches
- Weight: 12Ibs
- Rated Voltage: AC230V/50Hz; AC110V/60Hz
- Output power: 150W
- Oxygen concentration: 30%-90%
- Oxygen flow: 1~7L/min
- Atomization Rate: ≥0.2mL/min
- Working sound: ≤48dB(A)
- Electrical classification: Ⅱ
- Operating mode: continuous
Nasal oxygen tube*1
--Regularly maintain the appearance of the oxygen concentrator and carefully wipe around the vents. To remove dirt, rub the surface lightly.
--Clean the nasal cannula at least once a week. If it is used daily, it is best to change the nasal cannula every two months. If you don't use it frequently, replace it every three to six months.
--The filter of the oxygen generator can remove dust, dirt, and pollen from the air. Cleaning the filter once a month can extend the service life of the unit.
Click HERE to get VH-1 manual