- About Oxygen Concentrators |
- Shipping |
- Service and Policies
- What is the difference between portable and home oxygen concentrators?
The portable oxygen concentrator is a kind of oxygen therapy equipment that is convenient to carry around. It provides treatment for those who need higher oxygen concentrations than ambient air levels while traveling or going out. It is small in size, light in weight, and contains a battery that can be powered at any time.
Compared with portable oxygen generators, home oxygen concentrators are larger and heavier. It cannot be easily carried and used when traveling. They can provide high flow rates and are recommended for patients who require a large amount of oxygen supply.
- What are the main uses of the oxygen concentrator?
The oxygen concentrator can be divided into two purposes according to the oxygen flow rate: health care and disease treatment.
- 1-3L oxygen concentrator is suitable for health care: ePregnant women, elderly health care, students, white-collar workers and other mental workers can use it, and it is suitable for daily oxygen therapy.
- Oxygen concentrator larger than 3L are suitable for disease treatment: It can be used in patients with chronic diseases (hypertension, hyperglycemia, hyperlipidemia, coronary heart disease, obesity, etc.), patients with respiratory diseases, cardiovascular and cerebrovascular diseases, and patients with cardiopulmonary functional diseases. It is suitable for oxygen therapy at home.
- How to maintain the oxygen concentrator?
- Regularly maintain the appearance of the portable oxygen concentrator and carefully wipe around the vents. To remove dirt, rub the surface lightly.
- Clean the nasal cannula at least once a week. If it is used daily, it is best to change the nasal cannula every two months. If you don't use it frequently, replace it every three to six months.
- The filter of the portable oxygen generator can remove dust, dirt and pollen in the air. Cleaning the filter once a month can extend the service life of the unit.
- What should be paid attention to during the use of the oxygen concentrator?
- When using an oxygen generator, do not use the oxygen generator near an open flame or while smoking.
- Pay attention to the oxygen concentration, and check your equipment regularly to see if there are any alarms to make sure you get enough oxygen. Too low oxygen concentration will affect the oxygen inhalation effect and the service life of the oxygen concentrator.
- If you need to use an oxygen concentrator due to chronic health problems, pay attention to monitoring the changes in your blood oxygen level at all times
What is the difference between continuous flow and pulsed flow?
Pulse flow: During use, it can automatically detect your breathing pressure, release the required oxygen in time when you breathe in, and stop working when you breathe out. Continuous flow releases oxygen regardless of whether it is inhaling or exhaling. At present, the pulse flow mode is mainly used in portable device, so that the use time of the machine is longer.
- Is the noise of the oxygen concentrator loud?
Generally speaking, the sound output of most oxygen concentrators ranges from about 30 decibels (DBA) to about 60 decibels. This is the volume of quiet conversations or quieter whispers. The VARON VP-01 has been tested and the sound is below 58 decibels. VARON VL-02 has been tested below 45 decibels.
- Under what circumstances will the alarm light up?
When the oxygen concentrator equipment is not working properly, the alarm of the device will light up. The alarm code will also be displayed at the same time:
F0001: Low battery alarm
F0002: No breathing detected
F0011: High temperature alarm
F0012: Abnormal alarm of oxygen sensor
- Does the VARON oxygen concentrator support vehicle-mounted?
VARON portable oxygen concentrator can use AC power supply 100-240V and DC power supply 12-16.8V operation. So it can be used in worldwide and vehicle charge.
8.How long will the product be shipped after purchase and the shipping time?
- The shipment will be processed within approximately 2-3 business days after your purchase (except weekends and holidays).
- After the order is shipped, the delivery time of the oxygen generator products is generally 5-7 working days, and the transportation time of the machine parts generally takes 10-20 working days.
9.Where does the product ship from?
We have two warehouse one is on California and another is on KY.
We can do 3-5 days fast deliver all around the United States
10.What should I do if I want to modify the order information after placing an order?
- Please check the status of the order with the customer service, confirm that the order is not shipped, you can modify the order number, address, email and other information;
- If the order has been shipped, the order information cannot be modified
11.Why has the product logistics not been updated?
The logistics we choose is safe and secure, in rare cases, if you have not received the product for more than 30 days. Please contact us via email : email@example.com or Whatsapp We will deal with it immediately.
12.Can the order be cancelled due to special personal reasons after purchase?
- Please contact customer service via email to verify the current status of the order. If the status of the order is not shipped, you can apply for cancellation of the order due to personal special reasons;
- If the order has been shipped, it is generally not supported to cancel the order. For details, please refer to the return policy module : Cancel the order
13.Received damaged products or missing parts?
After receiving the product, please check the product packaging and product and its accessories. If you find any damage or missing accessories, please contact us in time within 48 hours of signing the receipt
- If the product is found to be damaged, please send the product packaging diagram + damaged part diagram to our mailbox
- If the parts are missing, please send the product packaging drawing + products and accessories, our staff will verify after receiving your email information
14.The product has quality problems?
The products sold on the website have undergone multiple quality inspections, and within 30 days of signing for the product, if you find that there is a problem with the product quality after receiving it or using it, please contact us by email for processing
15. Do I need a prescription to buy website products?
Our product is a health care machine, so no prescription is required. If you have specific requirements for oxygen concentration or oxygen flow, please choose our products according to your actual situation. Also you can contact us via email or whatsapp.
16. How do I find the manual for my device?
We have manuals of each deivce include in the package. We also have the E-Manual avaliable on our webstie. You can find it blow the description of each model.
17. How to find the right accessories for my device?
We have collection of accessories of our devies. You can look up the right accessories which match your device. Also if you have any questions about accessroies you can contact us to get access.